Valkyrie Entertainment is currently looking for a Backend Engineer to join us on-site in Seattle to help us deliver high quality games. You will be responsible for creating highly configurable, scalable, and performant services for our game.
Our debut title, Guns Up!™ was developed and released for Playstation 4 and Steam. Our studio has also been co-developing games with numerous developers since 2003.
- 5+ years of game development experience on PC, console, or mobile titles.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals.
- Excellent C# coding ability.
- Demonstrable backend development experience.
- Demonstrable cloud development experience.
- Demonstrated ability of scoping all work from concept to delivery.
- Unity development for iOS and Android.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the video game industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Write well architected and performant code.
- Contribute to key technical discussions.
- Contribute to broader architecture and software design discussions.
- Ensure delivery of all scheduled tasks.
- Write and maintain documentation for all created systems.
- Shipped titles.
- Devops orchestration